Rapid technological change has always been the tipping point in changing the way we work. New technologies bring forth new solutions for enterprise transformation, and to keep up with the competition businesses must constantly reinvent themselves. Today, more and more offices are turning to online solutions offered by business management platforms (BMPs)…and wondering how they used to manage earlier!
What exactly are Business Management Platforms, and why are they gaining in popularity? In a nutshell, a Business Management platform is a software solution that streamlines and automates your operations and processes, so that your business can reduce costs, increase operational efficiency and improve business agility.
Well- designed Business platforms are tailored to manage the customer’s end-to-end requirements. They do this through intelligent use of technology-enabled business process services that are flexible and scalable. By focussing on the achievement of outcomes, they help to increase productivity and drive growth.
Registered Training Organisations or RTOs have to deal with a complex and challenging working environment that needs to be in line with RTO compliances, quality benchmarks and a constantly changing training landscape. In earlier times, the time and effort lost in manual paperwork handling and administration would take away from the full potential that the RTO could achieve.
By adopting the use of automated software platforms and tools, RTOs can ensure efficient and interactive management of activities related to laws, regulations, standards and internal policies. Staff workflow and task organising, maintenance of documentation and generation of reports can all happen seamlessly and with minimal effort. Internal audits can be made effortless, with all the necessary paperwork available at the click of a mouse. Manual processes can be reduced or in many cases eliminated — increasing efficiency and reducing errors.
What are the features one should look for in a well-designed RTO Management software platform?
- It should be integrated: Multiple software packages should be integrated into one software platform that provides all the features required to run a successful RTO.
- It should be flexible: There should be provision to add on some features and customise some features as may be required.
- It should be scalable: As your company grows, the platform should grow with it!
- Anytime, anyplace access: With offices going global, your applications and business should not stop because you are out of your office.
- It should be secure: Different levels of security ensure that the confidentiality of critical information is maintained.
- It should be created by expert RTO consultants: The business of running an RTO is complicated indeed, and the software should be created in conjunction with experts who have been there and done that, and know exactly what should be done to manage processes better.
All said and done, Business Management platforms are proven to provide a fully connected approach to manage your RTO compliance resources better, setting in place best practices for training and compliance management, and integrating core processes that help to achieve business growth. By choosing the right software which can handle all your end-to-end requirements in one comprehensive platform, you can save time and effort and get your RTO on the right track!
- Usha Sunil